Oils, such as the clear Polyx Oil, accentuate the natural colour and grain of the wood (permanent wet look). The new 3044 Polyx Oil Raw counters this exaggeration of the wood’s colour, leaving the surface looking as near to natural as possible.
The finish is close to being invisible to the eye and retains as much of the wood’s natural colour as possible.
Perfect for light coloured wood species, lightly white pigmented to avoid the permanent wet look.
- Clear, raw finish (3044)
- 1 litre covers approx 24 m² with 1 coat
- Almost invisible, natural protection – no wet look!
- Water and dirt-resistant and extremely hardwearing
- For interior use, especially recommended for wooden flooring
- Available in 0.75 and 2.5 litres
- Number of coats: 2 coats on raw wood. For renovation, apply 1 coat to a clean and dry surface – no sanding required!