Osmo Polyx Oils are ideal for the treatment of strongly stressed and strained natural wooden surfaces. The high quality ready to use product is very easy to apply manually. Please do not thin the Oil, stir it well and apply thinly and evenly along the woods grain.
Over application, bad ventilation, low room temperature and high humidity can dramatically increase the drying time.
Osmo Wood Protector is recommended as a base coat to provide extra moisture protection for use in Bathrooms and Kitchens.
- Clear, Matt Finish (3062)
- For all interior use, especially recommended for wood flooring(Not recommended on exotic wood species such as Mahogany, Rosewood, Wenge etc)
- Retains the natural character of the wood and increases the durability
- Water and dirt-resistant and extremely hardwearing
- Available in 0.75 and 2.5 litres
- 1 litre covers approx 24 m² with 1 coat
- Number of coats: 2 coats on raw wood