KEIM Soldalit®– a modern sol-silicate based paint for use on mineral and previously painted substrates.
KEIM Soldalit is a highly developed multi purpose exterior sol silicate paint system based on a combination of KEIM potassium silicate and silica sol binding agents, forming a chemical bond to mineral substrates and a mechanical bond to existing paint coatings.
KEIM Soldalit is ideal for application onto both previously painted and mineral substrates, combining the benefits of a classic mineral paint with simplicity of application.
KEIM Soldalit is a modern, innovative mineral paint which creates lightfast and UV resistant coatings with enhanced condensation resistance which are extremely durable and resistant to weathering.
- Extreme long life/durable
- Weathering protection/waterproof
- Breathable/highly moisture vapour permeable
- Economical and easy to apply
- Inherently incombustible
- For use on mineral and previously painted substrates
- Low VOC and no solvents
- Lightfast/colourfast and UV stable
- Silicate matt surface appearance
- Environmentally friendly, ISO14001
- Natureplus Certification
Silicate based primer for highly absorbent substrates
5 lt and 20 lt containers
Consumption per m²
Depending on the surface absorbency as primer approx. 0.1 – 0.2 lt
Clean immediately after use with water.