KEIM Optil ®- premium quality sol-silicate paint specifically formulated for elegant interior applications, giving intense, lightfast colour shades.
KEIM Optil is suitable for application onto all mineral substrates and for applying over sound, previously painted surfaces. KEIM Optil is easily applied, with outstanding coverage and low consumption rates.
KEIM Optil is highly vapour permeable with no added preservatives, solvents or plasticisers. Rooms may be occupied immediately following application of KEIM Optil and equipment can be simply cleaned using water.
KEIM Optil is the premium interior paint for modern and historic architectural design, combining mineral quality with an attractive, consistent finish.
Keim Optil – Key features and benefits
- Intense, lightfast colour shades which increase light reflectivity
- Extensive flat matt colour range including gold and silver tints
- Environmentally friendly, ISO14001
- Low VOC (category A/a) and solvent free
- Breathable/high moisture vapour permeability
- Resistant to mould, mildew and algae
- Non flammable
- Suitable for use on previously painted surfaces
- Easy and safe application
- Natureplus Certification
White, KEIM Palette Exclusiv, Avantgarde swatch and monochrome shades 9001 – 9021
Brush, roller and airless spraying (spraying information)
For two coats: approx. 0.25 lt/m²
5 lt and 15 lt containers
Clean immediately after use with water.