KEIM Granital®– a classic mineral, matt finish silicate based paint for use on all forms of mineral substrates.
Extremely long lasting, environmentally friendly, vapour permeable and lightfast, KEIM Granital is suitable for all forms of unpainted mineral substrates and for redecoration of sound, previously painted surfaces.
The crystalline nature of KEIM Granital allows vapour to pass freely through the coating from the substrate whilst at the same time protecting against the ingress of moisture, eliminating blistering and flaking associated with conventional paints.
KEIM Granital is manufactured using natural earth oxide pigments which are UV stable and do not fade with time, providing a high light reflecting matt appearance, which remains bright and vibrant, even on dull days.
Keim Granital – Key features and benefits
• Environmentally Friendly, ISO14001
• Breathable/highly moisture vapour permeable
• Extreme long life/durable
• Increases light reflectivity
• Lightfast/colourfast and UV stable
• Low VOC and no solvents
• Weathering protection/waterproof
• Resistance to airborne pollutants and acid rain
• Inherently incombustible
• Natureplus Certification
• Resistant to mould and fungal growth
Brush, roller or airless spraying
For one coat: approx. 0.2 kg/m² KEIM Granital-Grob
+ approx. 0.03 lt KEIM Granital Dilution
5 kg and 25 kg containers
Clean immediately after use with water.